Job Position: IIB (IBM Integration Bus) Developer Job Description:
• IIB 10
• IBM WebSphere MQ
The IBM Integration Bus Developer has responsibility for providing hands-on development, design, implementation, and support of business solutions based on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) technology.
• Must have experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IIB 10 and IBM WebSphere MQ
• strong IBM Integration Bus skills
• strong Java skills
• strong XML skills
• strong DB2 and MSSQL databases
• strong knowledge in design patterns, ESQL, DFDL,XML, XSLT mapping and usage of SOAP,HTTP and JMS protocols
• Experience in architecture principles, system integration, technical sizing, high availability aspects, integration best practices
• Nice to have IIB Administration skills, linux and JAVA,J2EE background
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Nice to have familiarity with project management and systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts and methodologies.
• Nice to have experience with Source Control tool like git and TFS