· Candidate must be a Graduate of Machine Shop Technology / Vocational Course through an equivalent experience is acceptable.
· Must be able to relay reports in an organized manner.
· At least with a Tesda Certificate
· To ensure dies are good in good working condition for use in production
· To correct dies that need certain adjusting
· To coordinate and collaborate with the quality control team
· To be familiar with the different dies of the company
· To be able to diagnose the problem and to know how to correct them
· To give valuable recommendations
· With complete requirements