· Develop and implement general and preventive maintenance procedures for vehicles and related equipment
· Manage the motorpool department of the company and efficiently delegate tasks to motorpool manpower.
· Ensures that all personnel and materials are managed effectively.
· Schedule preventive care, perform routine checks on all equipment and vehicles, as well as maintain detailed records of maintenance and repair.
· Monitor units due for schedule preventative maintenance based on actual KM run (Light Vehicles) and operating hours (Heavy Equipment, Light Vehicles, and Machinery Units)
· Prepare purchase orders, track, verify, and follow-up parts request.
· Schedule and monitor vehicles needed for LTO renewal
· Perform other related task as may be required by the management.
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in the same function
· Must have mechanical knowledge in repairs and spare parts of heavy equipment and vehicles
· Must have keen attention to details, analytical problem-solving skills
· Must have computer skills to be able to create reports and answer e- communications
· Must be willing to be assigned on site.
· Hardworking and result-oriented.
Salary: To be discussed during interview.