Job Title: Customer Service Officer
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative or CSR that will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer
might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customer
Requirementss and skills:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must have HND/BSc in Science,Social Science or Arts.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in customer service or front desk management.
About LOVEWORLD MEDICAL CENTRE
The employer is a world class modern multi-specialty (80 beds) Hospital situated in the heart of Lagos mainland business district. We are looking to engage and employ highly motivated healthcare professionals in various specializations, to join a team of professionals to provide the highest standards of care to patients.
In addition to the required qualification and years of experience stated for each of the roles below, the ideal candidate would be visionary, an excellent leader, resourceful, a problem solver and deeply committed. IF YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREE
R TO THE NEXT AND HIGHER LEVEL OF GROWTH, APPLY HERE!