Senior React Native Developer
We are looking for a senior React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on
both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these
applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product
infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player
with a commitment to perfection is required.
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
● Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
● Work with back-end developers to define API contracts and use those contracts in-app.
● Ensure ongoing code quality via automated unit and integration testing.
● Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other Developers to implement full stack web and
● Work as part of an Agile Scrum team; Design and develop scalable web applications using
open source technologies.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Working with third-party data sources and APIs.
● Ability to work effectively with remote team members.
● At least 5+ years proven work experience with direct hands-on skill set.
● BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
● Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy
● Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, DevOps, etc.
to achieve the objectives.
● Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a
fast-paced environment with little supervision.
● Strong understanding of popular React Native libraries, components, and frameworks.
● Able to deliver results on time, and take responsibility for a project’s successful outcome.
● Familiarity with cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, containerisation,
microservices and Software-defined Infrastructure