Company Driver Responsibilities:
· Safely transporting company staff/passengers as well as various products/cargo and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
· Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
· Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
· Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
· Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
· Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
· Keep accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data.
· Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
· Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED is preferred.
· Sound use of a smartphone
· Valid driver’s license.
· Clean driving record.
· Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
· Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
· The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
· Effective communication skills.
· Punctual and reliable.
Salary Range- #40,000 – #70.000
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
The deadline for submission is 21-10-2022.
About Ogwepa Nigeria Limited
We are a group of competent and dedicated diverse professionals, we optimize our diversity in ensuring that we create and sustain a competitive advantage for our clients. Ogwepa Nigeria believes in a hands-on- approach on all projects.
Ogwepa is equipped with the latest technology and has the necessary staff and resources to ensure the best professional service is provided at all times.