Our Client, a technology company requires the service of a senior account manager. You are required to manage sales portfolio/accounts in BFSI/Manufacturing/Oil&Gas sector of Nigeria.
Location – Surulere Lagos
· Achieve agreed Sales Target.
· Build and manage long-term business relationships at C’ level in all the accounts.
· Manage accounts directly, build, nurture and deliver assigned business from those accounts.
· Developing new sales opportunities and help sales team achieve their targets.
· Supervise Internal Sales Executive to ensure improved productivity and exceed sales target.
· Participate in OEM and Client events.
· Write OEM Sales Certifications when required
· Prepare reports on all accounts and transactions.
· Ensure orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and delivered according to customer’s specifications.
· Monitor and drive all sales activities from creating opportunities on Commercial and Enterprise Business Unit
· Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
· Training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
· Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies
Qualification and requirements
· HND/BTech/BSc/MSc in Computer science/engineering, Marketing or any business related program
· Minimum of 10years’ experience in Sales in the Technology Space especially in the FSI Sector
· Good network within OEMs
· Good network within OEMs (Cisco, HPE, DellEMC etc)
· Experience using CRM Software
· Business Acumen
· Excellent Communication skills
· Good Analytical Skills
· Collaboration skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Excellent Negotiation Skills
Salary – Open to Negotiation, Sales Commission, HMO, Telephone Allowance
How to Apply
Interested candidate should forward CV with application to email@example.com using SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER as subject of the mail.
Please note – Don’t bother to apply if you have not worked as ACCOUNT MANAGER in Technology Sector for at least 10 Years.
We offer cutting edge talent initiation, attraction, engagement, acquisition and management solutions for both junior, Mid-level and senior roles to clients across all sectors. Our motivation lies in our tested and proven strategy towards capacity building and enhancing employers brand i.e., Leveraging on existing databases, dispersion of job ads across Job sites, head-hunting across various Social media Platforms, Integrating and navigating technology to increase capacity and many more.
We are focused on meeting and exceeding our client expectations while delivering optimal service in line with our client business objectives and meeting milestones.
With People2profit, you can hire talent, take your business from people to profit