- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop overall layout of production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final design for presentation, checking, and approving color, copy, text from separations, and scaling images for print production.
- Prepare layouts, design, artwork, and formats for use in public and/or exhibition designs.
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Proficiency in Designs, Adobe Photoshops, Adobe Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proven graphic skills, backed by strong portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in fast-paced environment
- Keen to details
- Everyone is welcome to apply as long as you are Creative and Talented
- Can start ASAP