- Promote and sell company’s pharmaceutical products to relevant healthcare professionals.
- Preparing presentations and scheduling appointments with potential clients to promote the company’s products and deliver product samples.
- Communicate and persuade targeted clients to prescribe our products.
- Utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following and adding up on leads generated by the company.
- Keeping up to date of new developments in the medical field.
- Participate in any related training sessions and sales meetings.
- Prepare and maintain accurate all records and documentation.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Able to abide with company’s purpose, values and principles, and policies especially in handling confidential information.
- Performs all other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences or related field
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Proven medical sales experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and persistent to achieve goal.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply
- Can start ASAP