Talent Kraft is seeking a Test Automation Engineer whose primary focus is to design, develop and modify Selenium C# automated test scripts based on manual test cases, functional requirements, or existing functionality of the system. These automated tests are to be developed in keeping with the established automation framework. Analyze test results and report any issues or defects found to be responsible QA, development or business unit. Effectively communicate with leads and management as well as team members. The role of the senior .Net Developer/ Selenium Developer is to build scripts, in parallel to development, that will increase the overall coverage of QA’s regression testing while making the testing more efficient to be able to execute multiple times if needed.
· 5 + years of experience as .Net Developer / Selenium Developer (Automation Engineer) using C#, dotNet
· Familiarity with the dotNet, ASPdotNet, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
· Experience working in Continuous Integration (Bamboo) and DevOps environments.
· Extensive knowledge and experience in testing APIs, Service End Points in both distributed and Mainframe Systems.
· Knowledge of Life Insurance and/or Annuities a plus.
· Proficiency developing in Selenium WebDriver, C# .NET, and NUnit.
· Strong C# .NET and object-oriented programming background
· Proficient in SQL