We are recruiting for a high-performing and experienced Project Sales Officer to help meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for identifying and pitching product sales to potential customers.
• B.Sc. degree in a related field.
• Previous sales experience as a project sales officer.
• Previous experience in a real estate or construction company.
• Female applicants for gender balance.
• Excellent networking and communicative skills.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Proficiency in MS Office e.g., Word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Proximity to Lekki e.g., V.I, Yaba, Oworoshoki, Ajah etc.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.).
• Pitch products and initiate sales with potential customers.
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Create lasting relationships with customers and generate repeat sales through them.
• Prepare project budgets, set, and meet team sales targets (bonuses are given based on target met).
• Highlight the benefits of various products and their advantages.
• Develop and implement standards for pricing to ensure optimal returns for the company, as well as a satisfied customer base.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base, ensure its strong presence, and increase sales revenue.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Salary: N250, 000.00 (additional bonus on target met)
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.