Reporting to the Global Head of Business Excellence, the Quality Manager will have primary responsibility for ensuring high-quality delivery to their assigned clients. The Quality Manager is essential in helping the company meet and exceeds contractual performance expectations, ensure process efficiency, and drive continuous improvement across various key performance indicators.
• Manages the operation of an assigned client and/or discipline of the organization’s total quality management (TQM) program.
• Understands client SLA and KPIs and facilitate internal and external calibration sessions.
• Conducts audits and inspections of the team’s performance to ensure compliance with client contractual performance requirements.
• Works closely with client operations teams to identify trends, and gaps, recommend corrective actions, and assists in managing remediation plans.
• Develops, implements, and leads performance improvement initiatives and influences cross-functional efforts.
• Develops and execute communication plans for quality and process improvement programs.
• Provides training for individuals and/or team members through demonstrations and discussions.
• Develops systematic approaches for assuring high-quality services.
• Creates reports and dashboards.
• 5+ years in operations management.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team.
• Project management and people management skills.
• 7+ years in operations management in the outsourcing industry.
• Trained on Lean tools and techniques, Six Sigma certifications a plus (Yellow Belt; Green Belt; or Black Belt).
• Knowledge of SQL and Data Visualization tools (like Google Data Studio, Power BI & Tableau).
• Hands-on experience in descriptive data analytics (with large datasets) and be able to do it independently without much support.
• Experience participating in or leading VSMs or Kaizen Events.