1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker.
3. Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
4. Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
5. Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse items
6. Review warehousing quality issues in a timely manner.
7. Identifying any missing, lost, or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
8. Time management skills
9. Ability to lift heavy objects
About Associated Industrial Manufacturing Corporation
For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 09190696332