An HR Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to other HR professionals by documenting staff changes, recruiting, hire, promotion and termination process, performance reports and communications for the HR department.
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for HR department
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Continuously learn the HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Candidate must be familiar with database systems and common HR applications
- Minimum of 2years experience in related field
- Must be able to quickly to resolve people’s problem
About Beryl Consult
De Beryl Consult is a professional consulting firm that expertise to provide employers with the right talent for their organisations making use of packages and benefits offered by clients in identifying the requirements and need for the role. We extends our services to consultation, staff training, interview coaching for employers. We are experts in your field and know exactly where to turn to identify top talent for your organisation.