The job exists to ensure workplace productivity and efficiency through travel management, housekeeping, vendor management, office equipment, and work tools maintenance and procurement.
As a Administrative Officer, you will:
• Facilitates payment of rental fees and charges for all business offices, insurance fees, processing of claims, and other mandatory Government charges.
• Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures
• Timely renewal of monthly airtime, CUG bills, and other premium payments for all business offices
• Monitors inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new items while paying attention to budgetary constraints.
• Provides support for office events and meetings ensuring effective organization.
• Supervises cleaners by regular review of cleaning checklist across all locations.
• Conducts regular visits to all outlets to inspect/ get feedback/to advise on improvement suggestions.
• Coordinates Staff/ Management travel i.e. flight bookings, hotel reservations, processing and facilitating other travel allowances.
• Facilitates prompt payment for events and any other special projects.
Must-Have for the position:
• Minimum of a Higher National Diploma, HND / Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc. in any degree
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar Admin support role.