– Develop business proposal, and submit to the supervisor before its being send to the Managing Director.
– Assist the company from time to time in organizing outreach program to organization
– Recommending new business opportunity and investment platform for the organization and submitting to the business development manager.
– Explain to prospective clients on how to subscribe to our different packages available.
– Closing business deals with prospective clients and doing proper follow up.
– Maintaining cordial relationship with existing and new client by getting their feedback.
– Managing customer calls and appointments effectively
– Representing company’s in conferences, event and industry forums.
– Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
– HND/ B.sc in Business Administration or related discipline, a working experience in the role will be an added advantage.
– Excellent communication skills
–Smart and Intelligent
— Fast learner
– Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.