· Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles Eg: AR, AP GL, Forecasting, Budgeting etc.
· Responsible for handling day-to-day finance and account operations
· Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closure of accounts
· Perform project cost forecasts, budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
· Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management reporting for submission from all projects & to the office.
· Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries
· Work closely with the operations and other teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
· Issue project cost reports for review and approval
· Develop and maintain internal control and an effective accounting system and policies for the setup
· Support top management in ensuring that company cost allocations are in line with management agreements
· Establish and maintain systems for cost sensitivity analysis and early warning for cost overruns
· CMA, CPA or M.com Graduate
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in financial and management accounting.
· Experience working in Building Materials/Construction Industry is highly preferred
· Relevant experience in Auditing and Costing is highly advantageous
· Excellent Strategic planning and ability to interact at all levels
· Able to work independently and meticulously
· Career Level: Mid-Level Management
· Salary: Based on Experience and Market Standards
· Areas of Expertise: Accounting, Financial Management, Operations
· Visa will be provided by the company