A leading furniture manufacturer in Nigeria is looking to hire an Accountant to manage all financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget.
You will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
•OND/HND/ Bachelors degree in Accounting
• Work experience as an Accountant is an added advantage
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Experience with general
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Teamwork and motivational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be “Accountant “