- Receptionists spend most of their time answering phone calls.
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives.
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges.
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office.
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Essential skills for a Receptionist to perform well in their role include:
Minimum of OND is required for this position.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors and other employees.
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly.
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day.
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with upset customers.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive.
About Frontline Group
Growing a team of passionate young leaders delivering high quality services