******URGENT VACANCY-ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER******
Our client is passionate about design and its clients’ happiness.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, articulate, hard-working, and dependable. This position requires the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and organization.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Coordinate with accounting firm.
• Manage the pricing and procurement of all product.
• Assist with producing design presentations and mood boards as needed.
• Compile and organize design and construction documents.
• Manage vendors and library.
• Communicate with clients, vendors and contractors in a positive and organized manner.
• Coordinate logistics for receiving and delivery of client items.
• Manage contacts and update all databases.
• Oversee online presence.
• Complete out-of-office tasks as needed.
• 1-3 years’ interior design office experience with office management or administrative experience.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Efficient with an ability to take initiative and problem solve independently.
• Resourceful, flexible, dependable, and service oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with team management software and Quickbooks an asset.
• Good at organizing creative people and their tasks.
• Possess strong research, communication, and organizational skills.
• A pleasant and professional demeanor.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Administrative Manager Position” in the subject line.
About HALOGEN SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED
Halogen group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company, to fill the yawning gaps in quality security services in Nigeria. We lead the West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.