Our Client, a newly established construction company with operational office on the mainland is looking to engage a computer-savvy, organised and experienced female professional into the role of ADMIN OFFICER.
The ideal candidate is FEMALE, sharp-witted, diligent and career-oriented that can effectively combine office administration with on-field co-ordination responsibilities. SHE should be willing to develop and endure in a stable career under a long-term-planning construction company.
Forward application with CV, Design Portfolio and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• First Degree in any Field but preference for Building Technology, Engineering, Business Administration
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Similar Role
• Excellent knowledge and savvy in the use of Microsoft tools.
• Additional Qualifications/Certifications will be added advantage
• Age: 25 – 35 Years
Main duties are the basic responsibilities of Day-to-Day Office Administration and Business Operations Support for both the office and project sites and ensuring effective co-ordination between both. In particular, timely provisioning of office requirements, tools and information is key to the performance of this role.
Skills and Attributes
· Exceptional Organisational and Time Management Ability
· Excellent knowledge and savvy in the use of Microsoft tools.
· Great Written Communication skills and Oral Presentation Skills
· Ability to Work Independently with Little Supervision
· Wide Knowledge and Experience in Office/Administrative Processes
· Honesty, Integrity and Trustworthiness for Reliability and Timeliness
· Leadership ability to manage a team of admin/direct service staff
· Dedication to Duty, Presentable Appearance and Sustained Professional Disposition.
• Accelerated Career Progression
• Incentives and Employment Benefits
End Date for Applications: Tuesday, OCTOBER 25th, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.