FRONT DESK/OFFICE MANAGER
A B2B professional service company based in Lagos requires the services of a smart, well-comported, well-spoken and presentable lady as its FRONT DESK/OFFICE MANAGER.
The role is reserved exclusively for a FEMALE, with a visibly polished personality that is confident and comfortable relating with people at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Front Office Duties
· Maintaining smooth running of Front Office (Reception)
· Keeping an Excellent Ambience for the Front Office at all times by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Keeping Front Desk/Reception area clean, tidy and presentable at all times
· Friendly and professional welcome to visitors, customers and clients and directing them appropriately to the relevant office.
· Receiving Phone calls and directing them appropriately to the relevant office
· Taking messages, sorting and distributing mail/deliveries and handling correspondence for onward transmission to the relevant officer
· Keeping all Front Office decors, fixtures, accessories, equipment and services functional at all times to serve their purposes of installation.
2. Document Keeping and Control Duties
· Safe keeping of company files and records handed over
· maintaining a system and record of issuance of files and documents to staff
· organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· filing, distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
· maintain an updated inventory of files and documents and provide report on such data
3. General Office Administration
· In charge of approved office expenditure, keeping the records of expenditures and providing reports on same.
· Managing office supplies stock purchased for efficient use and avoid wastage or excesses
· Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support to ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily basis
· Organizing and servicing meetings internal meetings
Qualifications and Attributes
· A First Degree in any field
· A Natural Ability for the Role – Polished Persona, Charisma and Social Savvy
· An Excellent Physical Fitting for the Role – Physical Looks, Appearance, Dressing, Grooming, Presence, Presentability, Etiquette.
· Experience in a Similar Role – 1 – 3 years
· Good knowledge of office procedures
· Computer Skill – MS Office is sufficient
· Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
· Excellent Verbal Communication Ability. Polished Accent a huge advantage.
· Extremely neat disposition and finicky about clean environment and ambience
Send application with CV with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
End Date for Applications: Friday, 14th OCTOBER, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.