Our Client is looking to engage an intelligent and ethically-oriented graduate of engineering into is operations to fill the role of Technical Procurement Officer.
The ideal candidate would be a young female graduate of Engineering with a developed technical knowledge, competence and capacity for handling processes according to regulations and willing to grow in the career of engineering procurement.
Send application with CV with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note the qualifications and details below:
• First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other Core Engineering Field
• Experience in Procurement in the engineering field – manufacturing, oil and gas or automobile industry
• Sound Knowledge of Technical Products
• Technical and Procurement Certifications will be added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Procurement of Engineering Equipment of different specifications.
· Handling the Supply Chain process from specification to order and to delivery
· Monitoring budget and ensuring optimum cost minimisation
· Maintain the company’s relationship with OEMs actively to maximise production and supply value.
· Organise complex technical information of products and services and ensure they are effectively transmitted company-wide particularly to the Technical Sales team.
· Promote company through its engagement channels to new and existing clients and partners as the choice procurement alternative for their best advantage
Skills and Attributes
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Micro soft tools.
· Strong Technical and Strong Research Skills.
· Orientation towards Solution-provision
· Excellent ability to negotiate and influence others.
· Great communication, networking, and interpersonal skills
• Clear Career Progression and Accelerated Upward Mobility
• Foreign Training Opportunities
• Increasing Incentives and Employment Benefits
End Date for Applications: Friday, OCTOBER 21st, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.