We are searching for a personable, thorough appointment setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. The appointment setter’s responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
* Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
* Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
* Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
* Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
* Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
* Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
* Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
* Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
* Computer literate.
* Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent phone etiquette.
* Professional and courteous disposition.
* Persuasive and results-oriented.
* Available to work evenings and weekends.
Maverick is a TV & media production company. We’re passionate about our programmes, excited by talent, courageous in our outlook and believe we can genuinely make a difference. We produce TV content for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Sky, Discovery, MTV channels as well as the USA Network.
Maverick is particularly well known for its multiplatform products and innovations, for which it has won: 4 BAFTAs, an Emmy, 5 Royal Television Society Awards, 2 Broadcast Digital Awards, 2 British Interactive Media Association awards, and 2 World Media Awards. Its digital products include apps, websites, and YouTube channels.
The company also produces branded content for a range of international companies and brands.
Maverick has production offices in Birmingham, London and Los Angeles.