- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation in the NI Gateway Review Process.
- Managing the production of the required deliverables.
- Planning and monitoring the project
adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
liaison with programme management (if the project is part of a programme).
- Applying change control and configuration management processes
reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project.
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
managing project administration
conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed.
About Medvron Group
Medvron Group various assessment techniques that help organizations in new employees selection as well as existing employees development. Our team of assessors is fully trained and certified.