Your job description will be to interact with potential customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, help resolve any customer complaints, concerns and requests about our services. Your primary objective is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Build positive relationships with them. You’ll be handling inbound calls. Keeping your customers happy should be your top priority.
• Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Access, database, Internet and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Commitment to delivering top notch customer service.
• Independent worker.
• Good listening skills.
• Tolerance for Repetition.
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Polished and professional appearance.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Act as the company gatekeeper.
• Work with customer service managers to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problems or reason for calling.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Making decisions using discretion and processing highly confidential information.
• Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolving issues effectively.
• Creating positive interactions with customers.
• Ability to work under pressure.