We are looking for an Executive Assistants who will provide professional administrative support for our company leaders and also be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in the company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
About Phoenix Consult
Phoenix consult is a recruiting firm that bridges the gap between employers and candidates. We reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner in accordance with employers’ qualification criteria while helping candidate source for jobs that fit in line with their goals and desires, thereby creating an enabling environment for them to thrive and get accomplished.