Title: Brand & Marketing Manager
• Oversee the smooth & successful running of the marketing team and department.
• Develop and implement marketing strategy to align with business goals.
• Develop, manage and monitor the marketing budget efficiently and allocate funds
efficiently to ensure value for money and ROI.
• Oversee, co-ordinate and monitor all marketing activities and events.
• Suggest and implement new initiatives to increase brand awareness.
• Develop digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company’s associated
media assets pages and generate interest for the product and services.
• Development of content, targeted messaging and channel management strategies
that incorporate digital marketing skills and company brand standards to help boost
• Oversee the digital marketer and content distribution to various channels (online
and offline) social media platforms to increase web traffic and drive foot traffic to all
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess
against company goals (KPIs) to ensure profitability.
• Build and develop strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry
players, agencies and vendor partners.
• Provide direction for graphics designs to develop engaging and creative content in
line with the company’s brand strategy.
• Responsible for brand communications, marketing strategies and campaigns across
all channels (online & offline).
• Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns/events aimed at
increasing brand awareness and business performance.
• Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
• Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges.
• Recommend, develop, and implement improvements, strategies, and business
processes to increase revenue and ROI of the business.
• Oversee and approve all marketing/promotional material, from graphics to hard
copy fliers, banners, ensuring brand consistency.
• Responsible for managing the company’s PR.
• Ensure that response to customer complaints/feedback are given in timely manner
and meets stipulated guidelines (brand tone, speak, etc).
• Provide direction to the marketing department as well as craft creative ideas aimed
at increasing brand awareness & customer engagement.
• Oversee the deliverables of all marketing-related contractors and third-party
vendors for quality control whilst also ensuring alignment with brand standards.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to management on the progress of marketing
All interested applicants should forward their Applications, CVs to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.