The Lead Generation position is responsible for selling corporate products or services through the
achievement of opportunity based sales. The position will develop phone based revenue generation by establishing
ongoing rapport with existing and potential customer using excellent telephone sales and communications skills.
Reaching business targets through creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, answering incoming calls from
prospective clients and following up on leads.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
Timings: 6:00AM TO 3:00 PM
Monday to Friday
Office Location: I 10/3 Islamabad
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound and outbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
• Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead identify decision makers to begin sales process
• Educate and inform prospects about all of Service & Product offerings
• Receive inbound prospect calls; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge
of the product line; qualify prospects prior to offering a site visit emphasize product/service features and
• Cross-sell and up-sell existing customers via telephone and e-mail
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Collaborate with Sales and Business Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches develop
calendar of activities to continually work prospect list
• Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Be a Key Team Player and assist all sales team where needed for success of entire Sales Team
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Customer focus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team Work
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Problem Solving
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Results Focus
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Ethics and Integrity
• Accountability and Dependability
• Graduation in Business Administration * Final Year students are encouraged to apply*
• Direct work experience in a sales,telesales or Lead Generation capacity
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Creative thinking
Physical Aspects of Position:
• Frequent sitting
• Extensive phone use
At SandLab our mission is to help businesses achieve their goals by enabling them with innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and digital services whilst making sure its a joy for all the stakeholders that work with us.