– Drive and supervise positive business growth.
– Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
– Oversee day-to-day business activities.
– Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
– Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
– Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
– Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
– Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
– Oversee and manage budget activities.
– Harmonize organizational activities.
– Business admin degree or equivalent.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Problem-solving skills.
– Must be able to prioritize.
– Strong aptitude for math.
– Broad business knowledge.
– Ethical behavior.
– Excellent networking skills.
– Accounting and finance experience.
About Tophedge Group
TopHedge Group is a multinational firm with professionals which specialize in Business Consulting, Human Resource, ICT Solutions, Insurance, Coporate Training and Real Estate Management
We work in all major sectors of the economy and have consultants who have requisite sector experience. Since inception, our innovative solutions have earned us the trusted business partner and employer of choice for businesses looking to "differentiate at the front" and "standardise at the core". Through highly experienced professionals with value-added advantage and cost-effective platforms, we meet clients business requirements professionally, while adhering to the highest quality standards.