• Wait on tables and provide quality service to the customers who arrive at the Lounge.
• Be fully aware of the menu and the specials to inform the customers.
• Suggest specials to customers when required.
• Take down orders, deliver it to the kitchen or Bar and serve the prepared dishes / drinks on the table.
• Clear out the finished dishes.
• Enquire if you could be of service regularly.
• Be courteous and well mannered.
• Multitask with other tables, orders and always have your eye open for when a customer calls.
• Arrange the table and set it up for the customers.
• Keeping the table clean and tidy.
• Handle all payment transactions and remit to the cashier.
• Send in your report daily.
• Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the management.
• At least a high school graduate.
• Prior experience as a waiter or waitress.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Your duties include greeting guest(s) and taking their orders, communicating with members of the kitchen about orders and carrying meals or beverages to the correct tables.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Effective multitasking and time management skills.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and well mannered.
• Must have patience while dealing with a customer.
• Basic computer or software knowledge.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.