– Drive and supervise positive business growth.
– Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
– Oversee day-to-day business activities.
– Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
– Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
– Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
– Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
– Oversee and manage budget activities.
– Harmonize organizational activities.
– Business admin degree or equivalent.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Problem-solving skills.
– Must be able to prioritize.
– Strong aptitude for math.
– Broad business knowledge.
– Ethical behavior.
– Excellent networking skills.
About Xpress Incorporations
TopHedge Group is a multinational firm with professionals which specialize in Business Consulting, Human Resource, ICT Solutions, Insurance, Coporate Training and Real Estate Management.