1. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing social media, and display advertising campaigns
2. Designs, builds as well as maintains our social media presence
3. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
4. Conceptualizing website designs ideas, bringing simplicity and user-friendliness
5. Quality to present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and clients
6. Establish goals and priorities for increasing customer loyalty and building a better brand
7. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
8. “Know your audience” strategy . He/she must look at the demographics that is being targeted as audience plays an integral part in the look and function of the website
9. Has liaison and collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
10. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provides thought leadership and perspective
· Full grasp on the English language is a must
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction
· Up to date with the latest web designs, techniques, and technologies trending in the market
· Time management and planning skills. To regularly update tech blogs for the company website.
· Gift of building rapport with colleagues. Should have skills to work under pressure and the ability to work within a team.
· Having experience in Google AdSense and Graphic Design for SMM is highly recommended.
· Proficient to use the latest software for presenting a range of graphics for the client’s Website, Logo, Banner, Brochure, and Graphic designs.
· To perform keyword research and analysis for the company as well as clients. Should be very proficient with online keyword analysis tools like Google Keyword Planner, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.
· Experience in Lead Generation Campaigns.
Experience – 0-2 years
Education- Any graduate in any course can apply for the job
· Having good knowledge of English(R/W/S) is eligible for this post.
· Having diploma in Digital marketing is highly expected.