ABOUT THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
· Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
· Bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree required.
· Any certification course related to UX designing.
· Three or more years of experience and a proven track record.
· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Experience using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Zeplin.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.