IBM ODS/CDC production senior support
8 to 10 Years
Must Have: A minimum 8 years of experience in IBM integration tools with leadership experience
Preferred Gender: Male
• Minimum 8+ years of proven experience supporting complex IT applications.
• Having in-depth knowledge of:
• IBM Infosphere data replication [IBM CDC] Administration and Configuration.
• Extensively used PL/SQL queries to interact with Oracle database.
• MQ protocol.
• Familiar with Unix based OS, Unix shell scripts.
• Knowledge of JDBC, ODBC, JCA.
• Familiarity with common banking enterprise services/Systems (Core Banking, Bank Channels “Digital & Others”, Treasury, Cards, Payments, …).
• Work experience in
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Agile (Scrum).
• Integration Development Routine.
• Team building and team management skills
• Ability to develop collaborative relationship with business and technical team and communicate to management in clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize the task.
• Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skill.
• Diagnosing and resolving production issues while ensuring optimal performance and usability for the various system users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
• Provide L1&L2 support to all ODS support related activities.
• Engaged in production support activities by investigating incoming issues, for example: Find the logs related to the incident and doing root cause analysis.
• Engaged in production environment activities such as DRC, datacenter migration, on demand monitoring, etc.
• Supporting production code deployments.
• Providing the hot fix to production issues
• Fixing L1&L2 production issues – following SDLC cycle.