• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Nice to have familiarity with project management and systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts and methodologies.
Nice to have experience with Source Control tool like git and TFS Job Description
Job Position: IIB (IBM Integration Bus) Developer Job Description:
• IIB 10
• IBM WebSphere MQ
The IBM Integration Bus Developer has responsibility for providing hands-on development, design, implementation, and support of business solutions based on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) technology.
• Must have experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IIB 10 and IBM WebSphere MQ
• strong IBM Integration Bus skills
• strong Java skills
• strong XML skills
• strong DB2 and MSSQL databases
• strong knowledge in design patterns, ESQL, DFDL,XML, XSLT mapping and usage of SOAP,HTTP and JMS protocols
• Experience in architecture principles, system integration, technical sizing, high availability aspects, integration best practices
• Nice to have IIB Administration skills, linux and JAVA,J2EE background