T24 Environment specialist
JOB Description :
Handle T24 Environment Management, including OS/APP/T24 installations and maintenance. AIX, MQ, SQL and Shell Scripting knowledge.
• Installation and configuration of Application servers like JBoss/WebSphere/WebLogic with T24 TAFJ
•Primary Skills T24 Environment creation & Configuration TAFJ, Deployments, COB and Installation of WAR files, Browser WAR and IBM WebServer.
• Installing, configuring and interconnecting various solutions to deliver SIT/UAT environments based on the Environment Specification Documents.
•Debug any T24 specific environment issue during connectivity and setup Secondary Skills Support T24 COB and day to day issues for environments.
•Should extend and work on need basis.
•Should be able to automate T24 deployments, COB and daily routine tasks
Minimum 10 years T24 Operations
• Must know – parameter configuration, COB, deployments and maintenance of run book.
• Must have worked in Production environment by handling Incidents and Changes.
• Stakeholder coordination and reporting knowledge
• Familiarity with Multi server architecture with the combination of T24 TAFJ, AIX, WAS & Oracle stack
• Very good understanding of T24 system
Must have experience in pack preparation and deployment procedure.
Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)