- Graduate of any electrician program or the equivalent
- Relevant work experience as an electrician for 3-5 years
- Install and repair electrical systems.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.