We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
· DO THE PAYROLL
· Provide counseling on policies and procedures
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Develop training and development programs
· Assist in performance management processes
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
· Proven experience as HR
· With experiences of payroll
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability