An Executive Assistant, or Executive Administrator, is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
• Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
• Performing minor accounting duties .
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
• Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
• Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
• Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Must have at least HND degree.
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Problem-solving and decision making.