The key responsibilities of the BDO shall include but not be limited to the following:
• Prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential new clients
• Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by the company
• Approach estate managers with value offerings for their residents’ lifestyle needs
• Engage clients such as schools for back-to-school items (school bags, shoes, cartoon costume wears, lunch box, school uniform etc.); build relationships with offices and organizations for office stationeries (laptops, power banks, cables, printers, projectors, laptop bags, tablets etc.; build relationships with fitness and sports in terms of swimming kits, gymnastics kits, soccer boots etc.
• Identify and research opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
• Combine efforts and foster collaborative environment within the business.
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
• 1- 2 years exp as a business development personnel.
• Extensive sales experience in the retail sector will be an added advantage.