- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no supervision.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Handle all other tasks assigned to you by the CEO.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressive experience assisting an Executive.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to details.
About BRENHAZY LIMITED
Brenhazy Limited is currently hiring for this position for a Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos State.