Are you a strong relationship builder with high energy and an incredible work ethic? Do
you have a proven track record of success? Are you awesome on the phone with
We’re hiring a motivated, full-time Lead Manager to join our growing team, who will help
us cultivate and manage our leads and build client relationships. This is a vital role in our
company, as this person will be the first point of contact when homeowners inquire about
selling us their homes.
This position is expected to do basic lead qualification and determine the reason for the
potential sale and the urgency of the opportunity. Great attention to detail and a sense of
urgency are key for this position!
If the following describes you…
● You are great on the phone and know how to connect with people.
● You understand how to engage prospects, and filter out the actual leads.
● You enjoy being a part of a team and are confident in your ability to contribute.
● You are self-motivated and very organized.
● You are looking for a stable career that provides an opportunity for growth.
…then APPLY NOW for this position!
● Answering inbound communications from seller leads, qualifying them as a
motivated lead, and scheduling appointments for sales reps
● Responsible for follow up calls, post-appointment survey calls and prospecting
(cold calling/texting) for new leads
● Data entry
● CRM management
● Assist in administrative and team tasks
● Join the team in weekly, ongoing sales coaching and training along with daily
morning huddle meetings
● High school diploma required
● 1 year of previous experience in a communication center (inbound/outbound call
center) or similar responsibility
● Exceptional communication skills
● Patience and willingness to follow processes
● Great attention to detail, with superb organizational skills
● Technological competence
● Must be coachable