Summary of Position
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Avionics Maintenance and assisting in the supervision of junior aircraft maintenance staff. You will assist in ensuring the safety of the clients and employees and the safe operation of our aircraft in the fleet.
What you will do
- Ensure all avionics maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with SSCA requirements and the manufacturer’s maintenance programs.
- Assist in the training requirements for maintenance personnel.
- Be responsible for maintenance recording and security of company records.
- Liaise with the Accountable Manager and QA on all matters where applicable.
- Research, develop, implement, and monitor the efficiency of engineering functions.
What you should have
- Hold a valid and current ICAO type Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Avionics (B2 equivalent) license and have attended the Manufacturer’s Avionics Field Maintenance course on the Bell 505 and Bell 429
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the helicopter industry- dual rated with B1.3 equivalent license an advantage
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Part 145 regulations
- Demonstrated time management skills, incl. highly developed communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with a focus on development and coaching
- The ability and willingness to work in a standalone operation