Main Vacancy: Civil Engineer – Construction
Start Date: 25/11/2022
Job Location: Canada
Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer
Architect/Construction Project Manager
Engineer of roads, canals and ports
Heavy Equipment Operator
Bridge and Tunnel Engineer
Company Paid Benefits: two-way flight ticket, Vehicle, Health Insurance, Retirement benefits, iPhone/iPad
Salaries for workers under probation are tax-free paid in Canadian Dollars, with ranges from $ 2,500 CAD to $ 4, 500 CAD per week.
Work experience must be 3 years and above.
Qualified candidates must be able to express in basic English, and are
recommended to attach and send an English version of their resume via email.
Typical responsibilities of the Civil Engineer
• Oversee that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
• Will assist with inspecting construction methods and workmanship to ensure that contractors build roadways, bridges, traffic signals, and related highway structures in accordance with plans and specifications.
• Oversee that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
• Provide technical support to Project Managers and be responsible for maintaining project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
• Performs change order estimating and assists the Project Manager in change order negotiations.
• Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals
• Assist in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
• Review weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
• Attend client program meetings as needed.
• A safety leader through example, words, and compliance.
• Oversee construction quality assurance.
Strong candidates will have:
– Applicants must have a valid passport and will for immediate relocation to Canada for at least three months.
– The ability to lead and to work as part of a team
– The drive and self-motivation to achieve Chartered status and to continuously develop your technical & behavioral skills
– The ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions
– The aptitude to work on your own initiative
– A questioning and challenging approach
– Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments
– The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
– A commercial and client-focused approach
– Flexibility with respect to travel and working location.