Customer Service Representatives can make or break a customers’ impression of the company they are interacting with.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Answering inbound calls from customers.
• Making outbound calls to customers.
• Looking up information to help resolve customer queries.
• Logging tickets for jobs and escalating matters that can’t be resolved at the Customer Service Representative level.
• Entering data into Customer Relationship Management software.
• Meeting Key Performance Indicator targets, such as time on phone and time in queue.
Requirements and skills:
• SSCE, OND, HND & BSc.
• Applicant must be residing in Lagos, Nigeria.
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
Strong phone contact, handling and active listening skills.
About Delite Consults
An entrepreneurial and client-based industry, that is employee and customer-oriented; at the same time looking out for Candidates who is able to work and deliver results with little or no supervision.