Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver (Company)
Location: Alapere, Satellite and Victoria Island
We are looking for an experience, honest and hardworking driver.
1. Transport staff, clients and/or packages to and from destinations.
2. Arrive at destinations on schedule.
3. Keep clean of all company vehicles within the premises on a daily basis.
4. Carry out administrative needs, like office pickups.
5. Plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
6.Use navigation applications to determine the best route.
7. Interact with clients professionally at all times.
8. Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use.
9. Report damage, fault and arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
10. Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
Qualification: OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO.
Experience: 1 to 3 years.
– Young and energetic.
– Google maps savvy.
– MUST have an active Driver’s License.
– Knowledge of road signs, symbols and traffic laws.
– KNOWLEDGE OF LAGOS ROUTE AND ITS ENVIRONS IS A MUST.
– Vehicle mechanic experience is an added advantage.
– Applicants proximity to workplace is a concern.
– May be required to work weekend shift.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.