Our expanding construction company is looking for a committed Construction Project Engineer. This position description examines design and bidding documents, assesses contractor bids, and monitors construction progress as well as scheduling. Furthermore, the Construction Project Engineer gives technical assistance to foremen and construction workers which are overseen by the Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently while also collaborating with and reporting to a supervisor.
To apply, please forward or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
· Assist in the creation of cost estimates
· Examine blueprints and other technical documents
· Keep track of project expenditures and progress.
· Keep and update project records
· Work with the project manager/superintendent to develop and distribute the project schedule.
· Assist the project team in resolving disputes between the owner, contractor, and subcontractor.
· Assist the project manager/owner in obtaining building permits.
· Manage, create, and negotiate change orders for projects.
· Hold and document weekly project owner meetings and decisions.
· Assist the project team with documentation and coordination of site safety.
· Assist the project team in completing the project.
· Prepare subcontractor billings on a weekly basis.
· Assist the project manager with responsibilities as given.
Qualifications and Skills
· A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with PRC License
· With at least 3 years of field and project planning experience
· Reading and comprehending blueprints and drawings comfortably
· Microsoft Office and general computer software proficiency
· Knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles is required.
· Budgeting, scheduling, negotiating, and cost-controlling abilities
· Preferably knows how to drive with a non-professional driver’s license.
· Excellent leadership and management abilities
· With good time management
Salary: To be discussed during interview.