· Operation of Heavy equipment (e.g. Motor grader, Backhoe, Loader, Vibratory Roller, etc.) in accordance with the company’s operating safety regulations and procedures, and equipment specifications
· Maintain, clean, and store company equipment, materials, and the work site in a safe manner.
To apply, please forward or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
· High school graduate
· Preferably with NC II (TESDA)
· Ability to operate heavy equipment.
· Knows basic equipment repair and maintenance.
· Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.
· Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
Salary: To be discussed during interview.