A Warehouse Supervisor is a professional individual who is an integral part of any business that stores and processes orders or products with adequate recording system. They oversee, receiving and processing of incoming stock, picking orders from the warehouse stock and managing them appropriately.
• Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
• Managing, evaluating and time to time reporting on warehouse productivity.
• Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials to various locations.
• Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Ordering supplies, maintaining adequate and suitable inventory levels.
• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
• Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
• Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
• Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferably.
• Time management skills and the ability to delegate assignment.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving skills